Craigslist is the world’s largest classified advertising website. We can post Ads in free of cost and making it one of the largest, most popular buying and selling platforms in the world. Craigslist don’t charge for posting, buying-selling any products or services. Business Owners can promote their business items to post an ad on craigslist. But Craigslist Flagging Reasons are specific and they are described clearly on Craigslist policy and Flagging rules. To be clear about Craigslist Flagging Reasons we have made some research and represented some info in this article.Process: How to post Ads on Craigslist
- First you have to go the Craigslist site
- You have to open a Craigslist a account
- Now, go to your account homepage and select a city
- Click “post to classifieds” in the top-left corner.
- Now Select any category
- Then, you have to complete Posting title, posting description & reply to
- If you are complete those then click “continue” button
- Now if you want put any image of your item
- Finally you have to open the email & click the confirmation link.